Ideas for Celebrating the Game Release!

Winter

1. Definitely some kind of big event, which would be like a Birthday event. Maybe named like 1stCyber Birthday or CyberTankz Birthday (If anybody has better names then write them and if people will like it, then accept such name of birthday celebrations)
  2. Special event, maybe like Kill the King/Godmode_ON (One of the administrators/developers will use combo like Juggernaut + Terminator, while participants have to try to kill him. Juggernaut could have like 100% protection module or special paint that guarantees such big protection. Player that kills such "King" or "Godmode_ON" (depends what name will be accepted) will get 5k crystals and 3 days of Premium (Prizes can be discussed). Of course it could be a separate, small event like Box Collector or Mine Hunt, but I think much bigger event for such occasion, with more players and bigger prizes would be a very cool and great idea.
  3.  70% or 50% discounts. Maybe not everybody will have some many crystals bought or gained from invitation contest on Discord server, that's why I think maybe like week-long discounts to be added.
  4. Special festive Gold Box skins, their drop zones, cargo drones (those that holds dropping supplie boxes), billboards and other festive decorations.
  5. Tripled funds during weekends or during the time of the event which will be a celebration of the game release. Oh! I'd almost forgot. What about the duration of such event? Maybe 2 weeks would be good. Feel free to discuss those points.If you have objections or don't like something, write your own ideas and we'll see what the reaction of other players will be.

We know starting new accounts can be a bit of a grind, so these are things I would add to get some fantastic goodies and enjoy a new journey quicker and more enjoyable!

Here’s what I would suggest you we all could look forward to:

• 5 Days of Premium Access: Boost your progress with 50% more experience points and 50% more funds at the end of each battle. It’s the perfect way to kickstart your adventure!

• Gold Boxes: Who doesn’t love gold boxes? Maybe turning up the nostalgia with a x5 gold rate—more chances to strike gold and add those crystals for things you need! (And don’t forget, containers do fall!)

• Special Events & Contests: Our team is hosting special events and contests where you can win in-game prizes to supercharge your journey. Stay tuned and participate for your chance to win big!

• 40% Off Garage Sale: Get your hands on some epic gear right from the start with a massive 40% discount in the garage. It’s a deal you won’t want to miss! It would be a a good way to buy things cheap at the start which will help your journey.

• Special Missions: To keep things exciting for everyone adding special missions during the release. Complete them for even more rewards!

• First Players Reward: Players who join on the release date should get and keep a special paint as a memory as they joined us on the release date. This is a limited edition paint which can never be claimed after the first day is over.

With all these bonuses, you’ll be off to a great start.  These are the main things the release should have from my opinion of view. How about you guys ?

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

21 minutes ago, Dhanush said:

We know starting new accounts can be a bit of a grind, so these are things I would add to get some fantastic goodies and enjoy a new journey quicker and more enjoyable!

Here’s what I would suggest you we all could look forward to:

• 5 Days of Premium Access: Boost your progress with 50% more experience points and 50% more funds at the end of each battle. It’s the perfect way to kickstart your adventure!

• Gold Boxes: Who doesn’t love gold boxes? Maybe turning up the nostalgia with a x5 gold rate—more chances to strike gold and add those crystals for things you need! (And don’t forget, containers do fall!)

• Special Events & Contests: Our team is hosting special events and contests where you can win in-game prizes to supercharge your journey. Stay tuned and participate for your chance to win big!

• 40% Off Garage Sale: Get your hands on some epic gear right from the start with a massive 40% discount in the garage. It’s a deal you won’t want to miss! It would be a a good way to buy things cheap at the start which will help your journey.

• Special Missions: To keep things exciting for everyone adding special missions during the release. Complete them for even more rewards!

• First Players Reward: Players who join on the release date should get and keep a special paint as a memory as they joined us on the release date. This is a limited edition paint which can never be claimed after the first day is over.

With all these bonuses, you’ll be off to a great start.  These are the main things the release should have from my opinion of view. How about you guys ?

Bro.... AMAZING IDEA!!! IMO discounts shouldn't be higher than 40%, because it will result in that everyone has too much powerful garage at the start.

Edited by A
  • Thumb up 1

For the first game celebration we can have too many great rewards.
Some of them:
1. Exclusive Skins and Paints: Rare and limited-edition items which are available only for players who will attend the first celebration.
2. Special mode and map which will be introduced during the event,
3. Discounts up to 50% on items, upgrades, and in-game currency (crystals if the payment is already been worked).
4. New unique missions where the rewards will be only available during this time.
5. Fireworks and Visuals: The game can have  enhanced in-game visuals and fireworks to reflect the festive atmosphere.
6. And the most enjoyable thing: GoldBoxes - with a chance of x4 gold rate

Edited by CLS
  • Thumb up 1

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online