Ideas for Clans System

• Developer

j76rRGl.png Ideas for clans system

Hello! In this topic, you can share any ideas for improving clans. These could include, for example, introducing clan currency, new clan missions, special rewards for members, or other innovative solutions. Please provide examples and proposals that are new and original!

• 3 months later...

Clan wars:
We can have a leaderboard among all clans created and every week on Sunday and top 3 win rewards such as one week limit paint crystals etc.
Points for the leaderboard can be gained by kills capturing flags and points.

Clan Chest:

If you’ve played Clash Royale in 2016-2018 and were in clan, you probably know what I’ll be talking about. If you don’t, you can check what it was here: https://clashroyale.fandom.com/wiki/Clan_Chest

I think a good idea for „What should be counted to that clan chest?” would be stars. The more stars you collect, the higher the level of the clan chest and the rewards available in it will be. Maybe some example:

Level 1: 50000 crystals, 40 containers – when reaching 1000 stars.

Level 2: 100000 crystals, 60 containers – when reaching another 2000 stars

Level 3: 150000crystals, 80 containers – 7 days of Premium Account - when reaching another 3000 stars.

Level 4: 250000 crystals, 100 containers, 14 days of Premium Account – when reaching  another 5000 stars

Level 5: 350000 crystals, 120 containers , 21 days of Premium Account– when reaching  another 7000 stars

etc. etc.

That above is just an example. Feel free to discuss it or leaving better suggestions about it.

Duration of such clans chest: Every 2 weeks I think. Like challenges.

I guess bought stars (if such option will be) could be counted, BUT in that case more stars would be required to reach a certain level of clan chest. Like x1.5 times or something like that.

Also, if many wonders „Why such big amount of stars has to be required?” that’s because it must be a "clanwork", all of members should contribute to receive a good prizes.

If „What about players who didn’t claim at least one star or less than it is required by clan leader and hers/his co-leaders? How can we know who didn’t put any efford or less than required by the leaders of clan?” that’s why I’m thinking about a list avaliable for leaders and co-leaders of results of previous clan chest, in which they can check who gained the most stars and who gained the least. What they do, if kick from clan or give another chance, it’s up to them. Such list might last for like 3-4 days after the previous clan chests ends.

If „Do stars from battles against bots will count?” I think it shouldn’t, so no. In that case clan chest shouldn’t count stars from battles against bots. Like come on, it can’t be that easy.

If „Will the clan chest level progress depend on amount of players in clan?” I’d say „No”. If there’s less players (or less active players) in clan, the less you may get. The more players (more active players) in clan, the higer possibility of getting good prizes from higher level of clan chest.

If you have any other questions about it, feel free to post it.

Increasing maximum amount of players who can join clan:

A button that allows us to buy extra slots for the clan. When the maximum amount of players in clan without buying any extra slots is 12, such button allows us to let more people in the same clan.

Will it be unlimited? I'd say it depends on what other things will be planned for it. If such things like mine or some other like Clan Wars or Clan Chest, I think it should be limited to 30 or 50 players maximum. Not more. If there is no such big improvements, maybe unlimited or even to 100 players. But as I've written before, depends what other improvements/ideas might be released for Clans.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online