a way to make XP BP popular again

Hello , my name is Jonimoni and I would like to share a thought i have already shared on ur server .

Basically we all know that all the good XP BP players are playing HTML and would want to play here too but are too lazy / dont have enough time to farm again even if the EXP was 100 per kill they still would not do it , it might be selfish , but in order to revive the XP BP we need the good players , who are also gonna be our esports kings   i suggest that within u reach the rank warrant officer 1 we will be able to create XP BP till Legend rank and when u log to XP BP u automatically get m3  but its just in the mode XP BP , once u leave and go to ur garage the  railgun , wasp , hornet are back to ur normal M.. ( M1 M2 M3)so that if they want to play xp bp they dont have to farm lot of crystals and rank up till m3 acc and by that give Cyber tankz a chance , for example i once tried bringing players from HTML to rtanks and the first thing they asked me was: is it like here? do we get m3 when we play XP BP? and i believe that if u will get it when u play XP BP it will make XP BP become the greatest mode at the game again just like 2013-2024 ( most played  mode in battles on T.O  to this day.

this day.png

• Like 1